Call for AbstractsThe Scientific Committee invites all participants wishing to contribute to the scientific program to submit abstracts for presentation. Abstracts must be submitted by the below deadline. Abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
Extended abstract submission:
September 25, 2017 23:59 CET
Notification to authors: October 10, 2017
- Abstracts must be submitted using the preformatted electronic form below
- Authors may submit a maximum of two abstracts as leading author but can be mentioned as co-author at more other abstracts.
- Each presenting author should register and pay the registration fee to be included in the final program. One registration can be used to a maximum of two presentations.
- All abstracts must be submitted in English.
- Please state your Preferred presentation type
- The abstracts will be included in the Conference Proceedings, which will be distributed on site.
How to submit
- Apply for password
For submitting an abstract, first you must apply for a password. You can do this by clicking the abstract submission button below and selecting "password request" in the upcoming window.
- Get password by e-mail
The system automatically sends you a password by e-mail when you finished previous step. Receiving the password into your mailbox depends on the traffic load of the internet, and it may be a longer delay. Should your password not arrive in 3 hours send a short note to the email below instead of making a double registration.
- Log-in to the system
Please take note of your login name and password which are case sensitive. You need your personal password to submit or edit abstract.
- Ask for help
Should you need help on how to use the abstract system please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.